We are now accepting volleyball signups!
- 2018 Season starts the week of May 15th
- Co-Ed Teams for Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Leagues
- 9 teams max per night
- 6, 7, 8, 9pm game start times
- 9 teams = 1 bye per week
- $40 / team for season
- Pizza and beer party mid season & at end of season
- Top Teams win prizes in Best Score & Beer Trophy competition
Summer Volleyball League
Make our co-ed volleyball leagues part of your summer fun!
Our leagues are truly co-ed. This means that each team is required to have an equal number of men and women (or more women than men). Our lighted court, volleyballs, and nets are available for league play or just for fun.
For those interested in league play, please attend a captain’s meeting, usually scheduled for an evening sometime around the end of April. League start date is usually the second week in May.
Summer Bean Bag League
- League will run Tuesday nights from May 15th to August 28th
- There will be no Bean Bag League on June 19th, Fest Week
- There will be a banquet at the end of the league with date to be determined
- Teams consist of two people, any combination of gender
- Each team must register all team members, and include phone numbers / emails
- Entry Fee $40 per team
- Boards are available for practice starting at 6:00. League play will be at 6:30
- All teams are responsible for taking out and putting away all bean bag equipment nightly